Sat, May 14|
Art Photography Workshop with Damian Drewniak
Art Gallery Les Arts du Soleil invites you to an incredible workshop with famous photographer Damian Drewniak. In Oron Castle - Switzerland 14.05 - 15.05.2022 GET YOUR SEAT ON OUR PAGE! 2 FULL DAYS
Heure et lieu
May 14, 2022, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – May 15, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Oron-le-Chatel, Chemin du Chateau 1, 1608 Oron-le-Chatel, Switzerland
À propos de l'événement
Surrealistic photographer who writes his feelings with pictures.
He "breathes" photography, it is his oxygen.
People are at the center of his concerns. His lyrical photos express feelings like melancholy, silence and loneliness, the evil of the century.
Drewniak uses the beauty of his photos to talk about the loneliness of hearts.
During the workshop learn how to:
- create paintings out of pictures,
- capturing emotions,
- work with models and props,
- work with soft light,
- add the final touch in post-production.
THE FIRST DAY:
10:00 organizational meeting. Presentation on inspirations, colours, compositions. Preparation of the models and introduction of the participants.
12:00 - 17:00 shooting with models in the castle with full support of the artist.
Coffee, soft drinks and snacks will be provided.
THE SECOND DAY:
Editing step by step two selected photos from the shooting. You will learn how Damian creates those beautiful effects.
The entire edition will be recorded, each participant will receive training material at their disposal in the form of a film and photos saved with all layers.
After the workshops, we will create a group on FB, where we will be able to show everything we have created and where we can share our thoughts.
The selected images will be displayed and tagged with the artists names on the social media & pages ofSUN ARTS - modern art gallery.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
8-12 people (max) COSTS: 1. selected day: 599chf
2. Two full days: 899chf
40% of deposit required on the day of booking. Remaining 60% needs to be paid 7 days before the workshop.
BOOKING: -> Book your space. Pay online, make a transfer or come to our gallery in Geneva!
SUN ARTS SARL
in the title add your full name and phone number.
You can also pay directly on our page.
-> write to us on Facebook, Instagram or email if you have additional questions.
- In case of COVID-19 restrictions (from the side of the Art Gallery or the artist) the full deposit will be refunded.
- If a participant resigns the amount will not be refunded.
- Participant can sell his seat to another person.
ABOUT THE CASTLE: https://www.region-du-leman.ch/en/P4473/oron-castleBECOME AN ARTIST WITH OUR GALLERY